After reading feedback from my previous elevator pitch, I definitely made a few changes in what I talked about during my pitch. Some of my feedback touched on how I would specifically differentiate my facial bar business from regular spas. This made me discuss the opportunity for membership rates and packages, which I mention in my pitch above. This leads into my next feedback that I took into consideration, which was how prices would be determined and deemed worth while, giving me the idea of creating a membership program.
Additionally, I received feedback on the delivery of my previous pitch in terms of pauses and speaking too quickly. I get nervous public speaking even through a camera so this is one thing I tried to make a conscious effort on based on the feedback but ended up being harder for me to accomplish as I wanted to hit all my points and be sure all of my content was still in the pitch. I felt that some of my speech was a bit memorized but other parts were more conversational.
Hi Rachel! I think you had a great hook at the beginning of your pitch and you seemed comfortable in front of the camera. I still haven’t been able to memorize my elevator pitch, so I was impressed that it seemed like you had most of yours memorized! I also liked how you mentioned membership rates and packages, I think that is definitely something that should be mentioned in an elevator pitch.
ReplyDelete