Friday, February 8, 2019

Elevator Pitch No. 1 -- 10A

This is my elevator pitch for my business opportunity GLOW Facial Bar.


4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your elevator pitch. I think you did a good job explaining how there is an opportunity in this market that could be not only beneficially to women, but also some men. Maybe in your next elevator pitch you could go more into the different products and services that would be offered, as well as the prices that go along with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rachel! This was a really great elevator pitch. You provided a great hook with supporting statistics. You spoke very eloquently and used hand gestures when you wanted to emphasis intonation. I know I failed to do this in my elevator pitch, but I know indicating some pricing options and more specific service options would be helpful. People want to know the monetary value on this investment and the potential revenues that will come out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel,
    This was a really good elevator pitch. You spoke very clearly and you pointed out the most important aspects of your service. I think you did a great job explaining the service and what factors would draw people into it. I think the only criticism i have for you is to limit your pauses. I know it was the first elevator pitch so you were trying to hit all the stops which you did, but next time try and relax and let your words flow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rachel,
    I thought your elevator pitch was very well done. Your pitch flowed very well and I thought you smoke very clearly. You provided all the content an audience would need in the 90 seconds required. Any bit of more information would have been too much and would have made the elevator pitch less effective.

    ReplyDelete